Mission Statement

My dance education setting will be a movement laboratory of embodied experiences. Developing the skills and fostering my students' creativity will be of the utmost importance. Dance will be used as a vehicle for aligning the body, breath and spirit. I wish for my students to be innovative and honor what feels best for them in their movement. Rather than purely replicating movement, I wish for my dancers to expand their repertoire by finding their artistic voice through creative artistic experiences. In our movement lab, activities will be designed for my students to cultivate their artistry  in an organic way. An essential overall goal I have is to bring the spiritual nature of my students to light. Creating mindful experiences through movement will impact my students in their development in becoming truly compassionate and intelligent human beings. I wish for my students to learn to trust themselves with confidence in order to unlock their desire for self-exploration. This will promote a sense of freedom to take risks in their dancing and in their lives.