I started dancing in my living room at the age of 10 when I choreographed my first solo for the 5th-grade talent show. Since then, I’ve created my life around movement and expression, attending LaGuardia H.S. of Music and Arts and the Performing Arts as a dance major, then earning a BFA in dance performance from the State University of New York (SUNY) at Purchase, and most recently an MA in Dance Education from the Arnhold Graduate Program in Dance Education at Hunter College. 

I have created and performed my own work throughout the New York City area, Taught movement workshops at Evergreen State College, Western Washington University, University of Washington, Dancecenter in Stockholm, Sweden.

Since earning my graduate degree and becoming certified as a New York State teacher, I have been working with all grades as a substitute teacher in districts 15, 20 and 75 in for the New York Department of Education.  

I am looking to bring my skills and passion to a school that is committed to developing a performance-oriented dance curriculum that involves the school and surrounding community, bringing the discipline and passion of dance to as many children as possible.